BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Wishing You The Merriest Of Christmas's & A Freaking Fantastic New Year...

I just thought I would write a very short & sweet blog before the hubby comes home as I don't know when I will next have the chance to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Things seem to be ticking along smoothly for now, I have been stressed (especially this morning) with constant blood tests & communications with Harefield due to my tacro levels being too low, but I am grateful that is all that seems to be going pete tong lately... Hopefully as long as both parties are on the ball, I should still be able to enjoy what I hope to be a fabulous festive period.

I have a busy week after today, meeting up with friends & getting the big christmas food & drink shop done with Stefan on Friday. He finishes that day from work & we have 12 wonderful days together which I really cannot wait for! He so deserves a break! We are going to take Christmas Day as it comes, we hope to stroll into town for a festive drink or three & then come home to cook, chill & be merry!

We will be seeing family either side the christmas day as usual & hope to spend some time with some good friends throughout. We haven't even thought about New Year's yet, as I've said before I think the night is very over rated, as long as you are with who you want to be I think that's all that matters....

So how do I sum up this year? It hasn't in all honestly been what I thought it would be, but nobody ever know's whats around the corner. I have had some very scary moments, but I have come through them even stronger & more determined. Whatever has been thrown at us, has also made Stefan & I all the more solid as a couple. He truely is the best thing that has ever happened to me & I am blessed to call him my best friend, let alone my loving husband.

My Whole World


I have made some incredible friendships & spent time with some beautiful people I hold very dear to my heart. Sadly, we have also lost some great people, I cannot bare to think what their famililes will be going through at this time of year, especially those with children. I will be thinking of them & sending them all my love this Christmas, as well as my beautiful girl Kerry who is still desperately waiting for her transplant call & is gravely ill. If I could have a Christmas wish I know what it would be...

We have had lots of new snake baby additions & also sadly lost some. They are still the best thing in my life, my absolute passion & bring me so much happiness. I have had good times with some great friends & also lost touch with a few which has surprised me, but that's life I guess, you are constantly learning, growing & changing. I became a very proud godmother to the most beautiful little girl & also raised a lot of money for my local CF charity EDCF, from a tiny idea in my head, then making it into a reality that went down a storm. (Total figure to be announced in the next blog!)

I feel extremely lucky to be sat here writing this to you, I know I have said it several times before, but thanks to the kind & selfless act of a wonderful gentleman that I will never have the pleasure of meeting, I am here, breathing in deeply, walking up & downstairs & so bloody excited for the next week or so I can't even express! My baubles for both him & his family are pride of place & shining brightly on my Christmas Tree & I will be toasting to them all on Christmas Day.

I really am excited for the next year ahead, I don't have much planned right now but my heart & soul tell me things will be going right & it'll be one to remember (for all the right reasons!) so this is where I will be signing off...

To each & everyone of you who has supported me throughout the year, followed my progress, bought my charity bags & been fantastic friends & family.... Have the most amazing Christmas & all the very best, in love, luck health & happiness for 2014.

I will see you on the other side. All my love, Kimberley xxx

Thank you as always for taking the time to read. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Marie and I are so very pleased that you my lovely are here to enjoy Christmas & the Fantastic New Year, I have to say as a fellow transplant recipient, in the short time i have known you, you have been a pillar of strength throught your many ordeals, absolutly honest, selfless & always Sincere, & throughout all the caos that is transplant, it is my pleasure to have you in my Life as a Genuinely True friend, loves you i do xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete