BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Feeling Accomplished & Forever Grateful

So my last couple of Charity bags will be going to their new homes by the end of this week & then they are all gone. 50 of them. I am so chuffed, (& relieved!!) With the amount collected in from the bags themselves, a few bits I sold that were donated by my friend Hayley, & the cost of the bags & some of the contents deducted, I have rasied a massive £415 for EDCF!!!!
Put that together with the Halloween bags amount & I have raised a whopping £600 in just under two months for EDCF - Quality Of Life Fund. I am so so proud, I really can't thank you guys enough for all your support in my projects. To my special dearest friends for helping me out with some of the contents & the brilliant people who then went ahead & bought them. From the bottom of my heart thank you, you have really helped me achieve what I set out to do. I will be posting out a cheque to EDCF soon as the last of the monnies are collected this week. I really hope that it will come to some great use for fellow CF families around Devon.

This Makes My Day!
Happy Children With Their Goodie Bags!


Other than delivering my bags or meeting people to have them collected, I have been spending time catching up with friends who I haven't seen in a while since my fundo op & recovery & it's done me the world of good.

Hayley & I Messing About In Matalan

Cute With Bunches! LOL

I love having girlie time with my closest friends, a cuppa & a gossip can make you feel on top form again. My bullet wounds are healing well & I am eating reasonably ok. I am introducing a mixture of foods back into my diet but just very small quantities, as it doesn't take long for me to get full & bloated, but I am getting there slowly.

Me & My Beautiful God Daughter, Honor

Love This Girlie So Much xxx

We have exactly two weeks today to Christmas & I am getting very excited. Stefan & I are going to take the day as it comes but hoping to go for a drink or two with some friends late morning then come home to cook, drink & chill together for the rest of the day. We are intending to see family Christmas Eve & Boxing Day as our usual 'tradition'. I really can't wait for Stefan to finish work for Christmas, he has a good amount of time off to relax & I enjoy his company so much. We have been really enjoying the weekends & evenings together recently, thankfully because my health hasn't been too much of an issue (& I really hope it continues that way) we haven't had too much to stress & worry about which makes all the difference.

Chase Soaking Me! Playing With Bubbles :)

It's coming to that time where I have been looking back at this year which has seemed to have flown by, & thinking how lucky I have been. To be honest I haven't had the greatest of months, I have spent more time in Harefield than at home, had both my kidneys & heart fail on me. But I still came back fighting & as often as I may have had my down moments, I am alive & kicking. I am walking about without oxygen & if it wasn't for that angel that saved my life, I wouldn't be here today writing to you. I wouldn't be spending time with friends & making future plans with my soul mate. I absolutley love my life & can't express how grateful I feel.


I hope to write again just before Christmas & wish you all an amazing time, So until then.... Enjoy the festivites & look after one another.

My Zante Wishing You A Merry Christmas!

Happy 56th Birthday Mum xxx
Thank you as always for taking the time to read. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you both the Happiest of Christmases my lovely, along with a Wonderful & healthy New Year, and you my Love must endeavour to carry on being the truly remarkable Inspiration to all those Pre & Post Tx and indeed all those "Mere Mortals" out there who look to you for support, we are "Titanium" xxxxx Always

    ReplyDelete