BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Got The Kick Ass Back In Kimberley!

My last post wasn't a very happy one, but I'm pleased to tell you that I have come on leaps & bounds since writing it!

I am still recovering from the fundo, but slowly bit by bit I am introducing different foods back into my diet. I was fed up of taking pain killers so stopped them, cold turkey. I instantly felt abit better. I was so pleased when I was able to drink my first cup of tea. Swallowing tablets isn't too much of an issue now as long as I do it slowly & one at a time, I am hoping that this may improve, as I used to swallow my creon 6 tablets at a time because I take so many with food, it gets abit frustrating!

Anyway, as long as I chew the crap out of my food & slowly eat it, I don't seem to be having too much hassle. All be it very small portions, (toddler / children sized meals) because I fill up so quickly, but I have managed soups, hotdog sausage & noodles, over the weekend, a chicken parcel wrapped in bacon & saute potatoes & even a small roast! I was even able to slowly eat a slice of cheese & tomato on toast when my friend Darren took me to lunch on Friday - I was so chuffed! I am really hoping that I get to enjoy my Christmas treats now without too much pain!

On Thursday I had my trip to Harefield, I went along with my Ladylungs for company & also CFer Neil was attending too - Dave & I went to visit Keith & Mandy who were on the ward at the time (I put my head round Janka's door as well but she was fast asleep) The clinic started really early & again I got to see my consultant, who was really chuffed that I was recovering ok & apparently looking 'so well' - He took me off my fungal antibiotic which means I need to have blood tests very frequently for the next few weeks because my tacro levels will plummet & need increasing, but after a little talk I chanced my luck & asked if I could be seen in the New Year... He agreed & after giving him a little chocolate treat for Christmas we both left the room smiling! I was so pleased I brought in some goodies for all the staff as I really do not wish (in the nicest way possible) to see them until the first week in January!

On Sunday my sister held a charity christmas coffee morning & craft sale at Follaton hall in Totnes, I got there a little early, helped set up & then helped out at the cake table for an hour until I was too tired & went home to rest. It was a great success & she made £322.02 towards her trek in aid of Live Life Then Give Life.

Chocolate Christmas Pudding Cookies I Made For The
Charity Coffee Morning


Yesterday I had my first lot of bloods taken for my levels, then went to see Dave & Marie until my appointment at Exeter to have the horrible corflo tube in my tummy changed back to my little mickey button. I was so relieved when it was done, just another step in the healing process & made me feel a lot better in myself.

A Gorgeous Tree Decoration
Sent To Me By My Special Friends
Sarah & Ros xxx


My charity bags have gone down brilliantly, I only have 9 left & will put another facebook post up later in the week to let people know. I am very grateful to all those who have supported me & bought a couple, thank you.

It's the 3rd December today & I really hope that other than a few blood tests, I have seen the back of any hospitals this year. I have the next couple of weeks to really get into the festive spirit, enjoy seeing some special friends & then hopefully have a perfect crimbo. None of which would be possible if it wasn't for my donor. xxx

My Gorgeous Husband / Soul Mate & Best
Friend - Selfie As Joey Essex!
Can't Wait To Spend Christmas With You...


Until next time...

Thank you as always for taking the time to read. xxx

Photo Originally Taken For The LLTGL Calendar
Which Sadly Is No Longer Happening (Long Story)
Thunder & I As April ! Photography By Steve Bennellick!
May 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment