BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

New Beginnings

Well Christmas has been & gone & we're already one week into the New Year. I hope you all had a lovely one wherever you were & who you spent it with???

My Wintery Nails

Ours was just how I wanted it to be, (with a little more 'spirit' thrown in for good measure!) I was very lucky & was spoilt with some beautiful gifts. We had some delicious food & lovely company throughout, but best of all was having my good health & husband around me for ten whole days. Just bliss. We also celebrated our fourth year anniversary together on the Saturday just gone, I can't believe how quickly time passes but I wouldn't change a thing.

Santa Visited Stefan....

& Me!

I Was A Very Lucky Girlie

Just before Christmas day I was able to send off a cheque to EDCF for the sales (& a few extras bits) of my Christmas Bags, £435 in total. Putting that together with my Halloween donations, in the short space of three months I raised a total of £620 for my local charity & proud as punch I am about it too! Just this morning I recieved my second certificate in the post saying thank you from them. I would like to say a big thank you once again to those who bought & supported my project at the time, it wouldn't have been possible without you!

The Cheque For My Latest Project

My Certificate Saying Thank You :)


Yesterday was my first clinic of 2014 & personally for me it went really well. My lung function remains the same at 40% but my blood results have improved & show the oxygen in my blood is circulating my body much better than the last few months. I was getting many compliments of looking really well by the staff & then spent the day chatting to Janka & James whilst waiting for my appointment. I was finally called in to see Dr Carby & he was really pleased with my overall well being & current state. In fact, we spent the majority of the time talking about something very exciting that may be happening in my life in the next few months! Unfortunately I am not going to disclose anything just yet, I'm the sort of person that has to know it's actually happening before I tell people! I'm still very excited, as was Dr Carby for me, so please watch this space!

We're not that far into January but I've already recieved some news I couldn't be happier about, I have a good feeling about this year & want to do my upmost to stay well & set out to achieve what I can. I am looking forward to making some wonderful memories & hope that everyone I know & love does to.

Until next time, Happy New Year guys... & thank you as always for taking the time to read. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Its great to know that Wonderful things happen to Wonderful people like you my lovely, as usual a no bullshit honest blog, sincere & as Always from the Heart, thank you for being a a true friend & part of our lives too, as always Stay Healthy lovely see you soon, Loves you we do, Ladylungs & Marie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete