BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 29 June 2012

Our 1st Years Wedding Anniversary!

I’d like to start this blog with a huge thank you to everyone that read, shared and sent me a message regarding my last post. The response I received was overwhelming, I didn’t expect such a reaction. It was the blog I found the most easiest to write as it all just came pouring out my head as I began to type, slightly morbid I must admit but it was honest and that’s all I try to do as I sit here writing about the highs and lows of my life. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulder’s as I came to the last few line’s, I did have tears running down my face the entire time I had was typing but it was a good release of stress and upset I had built up, so thank you for all your ongoing support to everyone that has followed my story.

I don’t have a lot of exciting news for you this week, in fact the very opposite. I myself have been bored out of my brain and struggling even more than I usually do as managed to catch a cold virus off someone which went straight to my chest and made breathing and getting around near on impossible. My nose has been streaming, I am constantly getting hot and cold sweats, a sore throat and disgusting cement like gunk that is stuck to my insides and impossible to cough up. I am exhausted as it keeps me up all night and once a coughing fit starts the panic sets in as my nose is blocked and I can’t breathe from either my mouth or nose despite being on my oxygen. Luckily my CF nurse came to me on Wednesday so it saved me from having to leave the house, but I have had to cancel all visitors as felt so rotten and obviously didn’t want them to catch anything from me. My entire week has consisted of mind numbing daytime TV which I cannot fucking stand and lots of snake cuddles, so thank christ for my beautiful babies for keeping me sane!! Stefan helped me with a shower last night but I found it so difficult, it was so painful to breathe and I am absolutely exhausted today. I hate so much when the simplest of tasks (even with help) are completely soul destroying.

It’s finally the end of the week and although I’m not over the worst of it, I’m determined to go out and get some fresh air with my husband at some point over the weekend. I cannot bare another two days straight in my living room. I’m hoping that it will do me the world of good so I can start feeling better for some up and coming celebrations.

This coming Monday, 2nd July, will have been a whole year since I became Stefan’s wife. I can’t believe just how quickly the time has gone and we have already been through so much together. I remember the day as if it were yesterday, we had the best weather we could have ever have wished for, it was soooo hot! I barely had any sleep yet somehow I had so much energy I was making bacon sandwiches and pouring Asti for my bridesmaids and friend Jeanna who was styling my hair at 7am in the morning! My ride in the playboy pink fire engine was crazy and such fun, the driver was blaring out the tunes, anyone would have thought we’d be on our way to Oceana nightclub! The service was unforgettable, it was extremely emotional, I was crying, Stef was crying, I’m surprised we were able to say our vows, but it was the most beautiful day and I had the time of my life. It was great to be able to share it with family and friends. I would marry him all over again tomorrow. It may have taken me a few years of pain and getting myself into a complete mess that I didn’t know where my life was heading, but you found me, you saved me and you showed me what love was and for that I will always be grateful. You are my true love, my soul mate and my best friend. Here’s too many more years of happiness, thank you for making me your wife and a huge part of your life. I love you Stefan Kneil.


Signing The Register 2nd July 2011

Our Kiss

My Emotional Husband

Confetti On The Bench
 
 
Thank you for reading… xxx

1 comment: