I am really not doing so
well at this am I?! It does prove one thing however & that life is busy!!
 |
| Birthday Claws |
 |
| Italiano |
Things have been crazy
over the last eight weeks or so & full of celebrations. Other than a few
blips, I have been really enjoying the days that have so quickly passed us by.
We celebrated Stefan's
30th Birthday back in June, with a meal with his family & bowling &
then a BBQ at my mums. He even had two cakes which he devoured...
 |
| One of Stef's Cake! |
 |
| Auntie Sue From Sussex |
 |
| Progress! |
Our eight year wedding anniversary
was next & we went to see the new Marvel Spiderman movie. I then pretty
much had a week long celebration of my 36th birthday with several close friends
& family.
I had Birthday pancakes, a
Birthday dinner, Birthday drinks with my zoomies, (zoo mates) lunch with my
squish, Beau & his Grandma, an Italian dinner with my family & a BBQ
with my in-laws. So basically, I just ate. The thing that I am most good at in
life!
 |
| Getting involved! 31st July 2019 |
 |
| Roise & I |
 |
| Summer Mood |
 |
| My Older Brother, Leigh |
Stef treated me to a new
tattoo as well as other bits & pieces & I've been busy seeing friends
on a regular basis to keep my spirits up.
 |
| Squish is now crawling!! |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| Ironman Zombie Ink from Spiderman Far From Home |
 |
| Zoomies out to celebrate my Birthday xxx |
I'm really enjoying the
Zoo at the moment, the peak season has got a bit crazy, but with the nice
weather, it's been lovely to spend a day there most weeks & talk to
visitors. I also helped out with the Penguin & Prosecco event night at
Living Coasts & was just in the procession for the annual Paignton Carnival
handing out goodies from the zoo with other volunteers & staff. A laugh as
always.
We have got a new bike...
The 750 was sold & Stef now has his dream Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 that he is
putting his own stamp on over the coming months with help from our brother in
law Pete. He is also doing incredibly well with his training at the gym with
his PT Ben & has come on leaps & bounds in just a couple months to
almost comp ready. I love to eat so it doesn't really appeal to me, especially
as I struggle to put weight on, but I am very proud of his sheer determination
& dedication to get to where he wants in life.
 |
| Exmouth, Seven Years Post Transplant 26/07/2019 |
I have just celebrated my
7th year post double lung transplant. Stef took me to Exmouth for the evening where
we had a three course meal, stroll on the beach, a decent nights sleep! &
breakfast in the morning... I was also taken aback with an insane huge ceramic
bulldog head he got for me which is sat proud of place in our house. (you
CANNOT miss it!)
I do feel I have been thoroughly
spoilt by everyone special to me over the last month, it has been one of the
best Summers I have had in a long time. All spent in our amazing own home of
course!
 |
| Made By My Hayley |
 |
| New Bike, Black, in front of Old.... |
After the move I hadn't
concentrated on breeding this season as wanted to give my snakes & myself a
well earned break. I have however, had two clutches & the first hatched a
week ago - just six eggs, but absolutely stunning little babies which has got
me all excited for the following season in 2020...
Now there has been some
downfalls in the mist of all the excitement. I am now completely exhausted
& having real trouble with staying hydrated. I am still on my TPN treatment
& with recent results, it does look like this will be here to stay for the unforeseen
future. I struggle when I disconnect at the weekends with cramps & thirst
& I just don't think my body will be able to cope without it now. This will
be decided by the team in early September.
 |
| My amazing lung anniversary gift |
I don't feel all that body
confident these days, the stoma is being a pain my ass (literally) my hair is
falling out more, my eyes pop often (blood shot red) with the pressure my
kidneys are under & I feel like a big bloaty water blob, full of fluid,
lumps & bumps everywhere & very sore / bruised to the touch. Not much I
can do about this but suck it up. I wouldn't be me without the journey I have
been through, so no regrets, just sometimes a silent whisper of why me...
August is ALOT quieter, so
I am going to take time out to rest, recoup & catch up with people I don't
get to see very often.
Until next time guys, I
hope you enjoy the Summer holidays & take care of each other!
 |
| 3rd August 2019 |
Thank you for reading,
understanding & all your support as always. xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment