BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 22 October 2018

A Whole New World


WELL !! I cannot begin to tell you just how much has changed since you last heard from me....

Medically there are no changes, I have good days & bad which I just take in my stride & let it take it's course. If it bed rids me for a day, it does just that. I just have to suck it up & know I will up & out another day. I have some appointments coming up over the next month, but nothing that I am particularly worried about.  

Over the last six weeks or so I have had a really good time catching up with friends, making memories & counting down to our amazing little break in New York!

 It's crept up on us so bloody quickly, I cannot wait to spend some quality time with Stefan in such a magical place. I am excited, because he is sooo excited. We haven't been away together since our honeymoon in 2011 when I became really poorly & was listed for transplant not long after. So this couple of days of getting away from it all will just be utterly amazing. 



 Over the weeks, I have been able to catch up with friends, people I haven't seen or been able to spend quality time with in months. Just having a tuppy here, watching a movie together or a brief walk, it's been really nice. I went to Harry Potter World with my sister & sister in law & have been enjoying volunteering at the zoo weekly (unless Steve misbehaves) & making new friendships with people who also work / volunteer there. 





 It feels like I should have been doing all this for so long, I'm just really thankful I am getting the chance now. 




 We have also been able to achieve something that I never thought possible. Certainly not in my lifetime, as it has never been something that I have thought of or took the time to plan. Never knowing what's around the corner with my many bodily issues!

Together, we have worked so hard to put luxuries on hold & save like there is no tomorrow. Stef has worked whenever it has been needed, my baby snakes have helped bring me some pennies & I have car booted like a bitch - I am very happy to tell you that we are in the process of buying our own little forever home!!!


 The house is absolutely perfect, it ticks all the boxes & everything has run so smoothly it's like it was meant to be, complete fate.
I will be leaving Totnes, but I won't be far away & I'm only down the road to visit everyone as before....

I have lived in this house for eleven years & it has been both a pleasure & a hell. Many memories have been made & lots of things pain me by still being here. It's not the home I used to recall.

With 2019 just around the corner & so many wonderful things to look forward to, I really can't wait for our whole new world....

I just need to keep myself in tip top form, stay away from the bugs this winter & any stress & hopefully things will be just peachy. I may even reach my own personal dream of seeing in year 2020 in my own home with my beautiful family....



 Happy Halloween Guys



Thank you for reading, it never goes under appreciated. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment