![]() |
| Halloween Nails, Spider Webs |
I'm going to keep this
blog very short, mainly because it is so hard already to write into words, the
rest will be a few pictures to make you smile or brighten your day...
It's been just over a week
since Stefan & I lost our beautiful big girl Kimba. It was extremely sudden
so we are finding it very hard to come to terms with the loss. She had an
incurable brain tumour, she was only six years old. What was worse, was I had a
portacath operation that very day in Exeter hospital so didn't even get the proper chance to
say goodbye to my lovely girl.
We only had her short of a
year but she changed our lives for the better. She was a big friendly giant who
loved people's affection so much, with adorable big gorilla eyes that would
make your heart melt. I felt so safe with her around. Now our house just isn't
the same, I can't hear her snoring or 'talking' in her sleep, her tail isn't
knocking everything over & the whole atmosphere just isn't the same. She
was the best thing that happened to us in January, I really hope we gave you an
amazing time whilst we had you Wimba Way. We will love you dearly forever. Sweet dreams
.....
| The Best Girl In The World |
We had Halloween over the
weekend where we both dressed up, spent an hour at Stef's younger brothers 18th
birthday party on the Friday & on the Saturday went to Exeter Exotic's
(reptile shop) Fright Night which was really good fun. I'm trying to take
things a little easy now whilst my body repairs itself & we come to terms
with losing our girl.
| Cookie & I Halloween 2014 |
![]() |
| Kaos & I Halloween 2014 |
![]() | ||
| Me With BeBe @ Exeter Exotics |
I hope you all have a good
week, I will write again soon...
Thank you for taking the
time to read as always xxxxx




Im sure Kimba knew how much she was loved and that meant everything to her. They know when they are wanted and loved and I'm sure the short time she was with you , but don't forget to times that by 7 you made her happy , her face said it all ........ love and hugs to you both xxxxxx
ReplyDelete