BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 8 May 2016

A Monday Morning In May....



Another night without sleep, another opportunity to update you guys on what's been going on here over the last few weeks...

Arthur, New Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman @ Exeter Exotics


My lungs have remained stable, and other than regular blood tests I have remained out of hospital. I have tried to sleep as I do normally like Martin suggested, (as sleep is more important) but since doing so, my acid reflux & the choking on my food particularly has got severely worse again. It's been every day that I have brought something up, if not once, a couple of times & it's really starting to get to me now. We went out for a date night earlier, a rare occasion & I was a little worried. I didn't even think about it until I had almost finished my starter & I started to feel the pain. Straight to the toilets I went & remained until my oesophagus was clear. Thankfully, I took about two hours but managed to keep my main down with the tiniest of forkfuls into my mouth!!

I have CF clinic / annual review this Wednesday (after another dentistry appointment, my last thankfully!) so I will be discussing any thing they could possibly do to help with this from the team, as well as seeing everyone from Peppa Pig to Joe Bloggs in-between.

One thing I wanted to tell you all, is that I have just signed up for giving up my body for medical science when I eventually pass over. I am not trying to be morbid, but having the condition that I do, & living the life in & out each day, seeing people pass in hospitals, friends on waiting lists die needlessly because there just aren't enough donors, I wanted to give something back with my life just as my donor did with his. 

I am obviously on donor register & always have been, but if none of my organs are suitable, I still wanted the chance to be able to help in some way. So, without hesitation I contacted the University of Bristol (which is the closest to us for people wanting to know) & am now on their list to have my body donated to medical science. Thus, when the time comes, I won't be having a funeral as such, as there won't be a body. But I will have what I hope to be a celebration of life service. Sounds a bit odd maybe, but I feel really positive in that in the event of my death, I could still possibly help a lot of people.  

Now onto the more fun, less death type stuff.... 

Stef & I went to Bmad as promised last weekend & it was a lovely afternoon out. We got a nice shot on the bike together coming into the festival & saw some really friendly faces so it was an awesome day & I am glad I was well enough for it. I even thought FUCK IT! & on the way back from one of our rides & had him take a picture of me on his bike with my TAT out! HaHaHa.... 




It's been exciting at my zoo, as my first royal of the season has dropped her eggs & had a healthy clutch of nine pearly whites! So now, they are cooking in the incubator & I have to sit & wait for a good 60 odd days til they emerge....
Maleficent shed her skin, she is almost the size of Kaos' head now!! This is just the moult, not the actual spider he has having a sniff of!

Kaos & Maleifcent's Moult




& I got a few more piercing's to keep my pain toleration to a high level! 



It's one of my brother's birthdays today so a special shout out to him who's turned 27, have a good day Benjaminge!
& I also want to mention a few names of people going through a real whirlwind of shit that is just so completely unfair. I am thinking of you all, you & your families & hope that whatever happens you are surrounded by lots of love. Andrew Ward, Kim Moult, Gemma Fearing, Kayleigh Rebecca, Sarah Fry & Katy Bruce, if I've missed anyone, I am sorry, but you are in my thoughts also!.

That's about it for now, will leave you with a few pics as usual & wish you all a good Monday, let's see what this week brings....


Bodacia - Baby Vamp

Cookie & Crumble Bugging Me In The Bath

Mother & Son Sunday Cuddles


Take care yall & thank you for reading as always - Over & Out xxx


Bye For Now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment