BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 17 June 2013

Excited Much! Smiles All Round :-)

My naughty little lungys are being a pain the arse but I'm too excited to even stress about it! I've had a busy time here & there over the last week & despite doing all my meds / nebs / exercise & physio as I am meant to, my lung function just isn't improving, in fact it's slipped quite a tad. Grrr!! I feel fine in myself however & will be at Harefield for clinic & my impedance test a week today so unless I become drastically poorly I will keep on doing as I am doing - I am still smiling, still walking, still breathing, so I am happy!!!

We had our gorgeous nephew Jack stay with us over night the weekend before last. We took him to the park for a bit & then went home & played with his trains & new fishing toy we had got him. Stef gave him a bath whilst I cooked dinner & we all sat down together to watch the Britains Got Talent Final under the blanket! He was as good as gold. So affectionate, always giving you kisses & cuddles. He slept like a log too as did Stef, but I didn't sleep a wink! I was so aware of him being there, I was listening out for every noise & murmer in case something was wrong but no, all was fine & they slept soundly until 6am. I went down to get him a bottle & he had already filled my place in the bed watching cartoons, before he wanted to see the snake babies! He wasn't too keen on them at first but by the times it came for Stef to drop him back home again he was going ahhhhh, hissssss & poking his tongue out left right & centre because thats what the snake babies do!

 
Jack & I In The Park

 
Eating His Dinner, Turkey, Onion, Mustard & Phili Pasta !

 
My 2 Favourite Boys In The Whole World, Jack With His Uncle Stefan

 
In The Park!


It was lovely to have him, but it's also good to give them back! We definately would love to have him more often though, especially as he's growing up so fast & changing everyday.

 
Cuddles :-)


I caught up with some of my girls during the week, Kim & I went for a 'picnic' in the clouds on the Monday afternoon, the sun had decided to do a runner but we thought sod it & went anyway only to get bombarded with several dogs drooling all over our plates & leaving slug trails on my leggings & then freeze our bits off as the wind could have blown us into the river! It was still lovely to catch up though, those are the best, random days that never turn out quite as you planned!

We also had our new baby (which we were getting at the end of July) arrive early in the middle of the week & he is now fully settled in & already eaten his first meal with us. He is a proven male Champagne royal python & I have named him Razor. We are just waiting for our racking to be delivered now & then we will busy sorting them all out & getting them all up to weight ready for next season. 

 
Razor

 
Male Champagne


My Hannah Banana (from Portsmouth who recieved a life saving heart transplant) turned 22 on Friday & she came to stay with The Southams in Exeter for the weekend & brought her 2 baby sisters, Beth & Emma along with her. On the Saturday I went & spent the day with them, it was so good to see her again. We had lots of catch up time & a nice bbq (even though the weather wasnt great) in Dave's garden, his minted lamb burgers are immense!! It was such a lovely day & I was sad to say goodbye but I know I'll see her again very soon, you can't keep away from special friends for too long...

 
Trying To Lift The Hank!

 
Coz We Are 'Ard

 
Beth, Hannah & I Stuffing Our Faces!

 
Cheers!

 
Simples ;)

 
Beth, Emma & I

 
KimBerry & Nana

 
Clowning Around!

 
Dave & His Mean Machine !!


Yesterday Stef & I spent the day chilling out mainly. We went for a walk in the pissing down rain which was surprisingly really nice. I then had a nice hot bath (my back is really hurting lately) & then I got into some nice clean pj's & we watched a movie & cooked some lovely roast beef with butter crushed potatoes! It was a perfect weekend!

I'm feeling all smiley today & it feels great, I was up at the crack of dawn & have already picked up my prescription, done the weeks food shop & all the other odd jobs I had to do. I've got the afternoon to chill out & see my friend for an hour & then relax this evening after dinner. Tomorrow, My hair is being dyed again (nothing special just to cover the grey!) seeing my mate Sarah & Leo for a cuddle & cuppa & then we are off to Stef's mum's for his birthday dinner. Just a few hours later, after proberly a very excitable & disturbed sleep, we will be heading to Oxford! Checking in at our farm b&b & going out for a nice little meal before his Birthday on the Thursday & meeting Shaun at Crocodiles Of The World! I cannot wait!!! My phone camera will proberly go flat in the first five minutes of being there! I must remember not to sneak a baby camien into my bag when leaving.... I cannot wait to tell you guys all about it. I just hope that my little lungers will give me the couple of days I want to be able to enjoy with my husband.

 
Attractive!
 
 
I am so grateful to my donor for giving me the chance to share another one of my husband's birthday with him, I wouldn't have been here today if it wasn't for him & his family. & Stef, you are my rock, you have got me through so so much - I truely hope this is one of your best birthdays ever. I love you baby. Happy 24th xxx

To quote my dearest Lady Lungs.... 'Ain't Life Great' xxx

Thank you as always for taking the time to read. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment